Thursday, June 28, 2007

Starting Again.

Well... I made a swatch this time to try and appease the knitting goddess.
Sacrifice to the Knitting Goddess.
Even though we all know that swatches lie.

This koigu told me that it wants to be Monkeys. So who am I to argue? Actually. I like "monki" as the plural to "monkey" better... You know like "octopus" is to "octopi"? So my socks will be Monki. Haha. :D

I'm leaving for an 11 day vacation tomorrow morning. I'm going to Pittsburgh for my little bro's high school grad party and my little sister's bridal shower. Sniffle... they grow up so fast. :) Then I'm off to Florida for a fun filled week with Eric and his family... his extended family. We are going to a family reunion! At Panama City! This should be interesting. See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP