Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So close!!!

I realized last night that my month of consistent blogging is in major peril. So far this month, I've blogged for 25 days straight (!?!?) which is quite a feat for me. I have NEVER, in my four years of blogging, been a regular blogger. But I have to admit... this blogging thing? It's pretty fun. I actually have plenty to say and even if I don't, I have manymanymany photos to throw up on this little corner of the interwebs.

But I'm going on vacation starting this evening. Eric and I are driving up to Utah to ski and I'm not sure I'm going to have internet access. So I must coast out of my month of blogging. I will be scheduling some photos to go up, but it feels like cheating to just schedule photo posts for the last 5 days of the month. Oh well. Hopefully, I'll stick with blogging at a more regular pace than once a month. :) Have an awesome holiday weekend! See ya in December!!!

Desert Flower.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP