Thursday, April 19, 2007

Funk.

Lately, I've been in some sort of funk. I feel disorganized and scatterbrained. I am slacking in my work out routine and eating too much chocolate. I can't drag my self out of bed in the morning and abuse the snooze button big time. I can't seem to snap out of it.
Scarf.
I'm still knitting when I can, but I can only handle the simplest of projects. I have no patience for anything fussy. I mostly finished the Simple Scarf, but I need to weave in ends.

I'm sure this funk will pass. I just hope it's soon. Blah.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP