Thursday, September 13, 2007

She's so CHIC!

My beautiful sister obliged me and took some in-action photos of the Swallowtail Shawl I made her.
LeeLoo & Kaylee.
Her kitty LeeLoo is pretty cute too. :)
Smiley.
Lovin' the swing coat. Kaylee can pull that stuff off easy.
Cute.

Thanks Kaylee! It looks awesome! Glad you are enjoying it.

******************
In other knitting news: I started a Lacey Ribbed Bolero and am almost finished. This baby flew off the needles... I think it's been 5 days since I started it? It should be finished within a week... I can't wait to wear it! I love knitting with Cotton Ease.
Reposed.
Relaxing on the ottoman.

Also, the legwarmers are progressing... I'll be flash dancing in no time...
Uno Leg Warmer
Truly a child of the 80's. YAY LEG WARMERS.

And. I got my hair cut. Yikes! 9" off... I feel 5 lbs lighter!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP