Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alhambra

I have a new favorite yarn: Malabrigo Sock. It's soft, versatile, squooshy, washable, and comes in an amazingly gorgeous array of colors. I recently finished knitting Alhambra out of Malabrigo Sock in Archangel. It was a great pairing of pattern and yarn. The pattern was dynamic, yet easy to memorize and really played-up the colors in the yarn. I may have taken too many a lot of pictures of this lovely scarf using my new lens (35mm Nikon DX F1.8). :D
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0010.jpg
DSC_0013.jpg

Also, I've been busy casting-on for a couple new projects. I fell in love with the Whisper Cardigan in the most recent Interweave Knits so I acquired some lovely green Malabrigo Lace in Verde Esparanza (Green Hope). It's striping on the sleeve which is an unexpected development. I'm pretty sure I like it though.
DSC_0051.jpg
And a guess green is TEH color right now because I'm also making another slouchy hat for Paul in Juniper Heather in Knitpicks Shadow (double stranded). Huh. Go green!
DSC_0052.jpg
Happy knitting everyone!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP