Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meet Piper.

Well! I've decided on a name. Meet Piper! Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

She is so freakin' cute. There is definitely lab in her... she already fetches purple squeeky whales and brings them back! It's amazing what those instincts do. Let's watch her in action:


She is so clumsy right now! But extremely enthusiastic, leaping and bounding across the yard. Here are some more snaps from yesterday. Have a great day!
Ehn?
Do I have to get up?
Aaahh!
Shadows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! She is way too cute! I've always wanted a lab :)

Team Knit said...

Piper is a fabulous names!! Awww, the cuteness is epic.

- Julie

Ella said...

Ha ha - too cute! Congrats on the new puppy! And welcome to Piper! :D

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP