Sunday, June 13, 2004

Hello SoCal

Well, I'm in Thousand Oaks, California. Wow. I can't believe it. It has been a rather mellow day actually. However, it was rather scary when we got to the PIT terminal to find the USAi*ways check-in line to be 3-4 hours long! It was snaked around the whole upper terminal. Insane. But SuperDad to the rescue! He was his usual assertive self and spoke to a gate agent who helped get my ticket in 20 minutes. Woo! Baggage and security were a breeze. My five hour flight in first class was rather nice. The view was awesome. Then I caught my shuttle to my apartment, took a little tour of Malibu and Thousand Oaks while dropping off other people, and then finally made it to home sweet home for the next few months. I still can't believe I'm here! The apartment is gorgeous. Big walk-in closet, nice kitchen, huge bed, fully furnished. :) But no food. I need to take care of that. So I'm going for a walk to see what I can see. Maybe get some groceries. And then get a good night's sleep. ♥

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP