Tuesday, June 01, 2004

ProtoPoncho


The prototype. Posted by Hello

My lovely lamb model is showcasing my prototype poncho. I knit a stockinette rectangle and dropped strategic stitches to create the ladder effect and then assembled it in the Knitty Villa fashion. I'm not sure if I would use this construction for a life-sized poncho. I think I might like the "two rectangles sewn together for a v-neck" method. I"m also unsure about the dropped stitches. With this boucle yarn, dropping the stitches back is not the easiest thing in the world. But I like the yarn, even if it is just acrylic and baby yarn. It's like knitting cotton candy! And I think I'll enjoy a Cotton Candy Poncho. :)

In other not so knitting news: I haven't worked much on my Kate Tank. She is languishing in my knitting bag downstairs. I had a lovely time on Memorial Day eating yummy strawberry jello preztel yumminess and delicious pasta salad deliciousness. And there were so many puppies to pet! Have you ever seen a Malamute in person? So pretty, but so big! And powerful. And needs constant attention. I think I need a smaller dog. I really want a Boston Terrier! Those guys are so cute! They are on so many commercials right now. Insurance, allergy meds, flea meds, credit cards... these cuties are promoting them all! I saw one down on the Montour Trail the other day and my dad insists that all terriers are crazy. In fact, he says you may aswell call them Boston Crazies. But I don't mind. I will love my Boston Crazy. ♥

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP