Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Eeeek!

This summer has gone by soooo fast! I can't even believe it. I have been knitting but not very much! It's so sad. But once I get back to school knitting will be a time-priority again. It's just hard to justify not going to the beach every chance you get when you are in SoCal. And I've had lots of people visiting and it's just been super crazy and SUPER FUN. I really like it out here. So (not like anyone reads this) I apologize for the neglect. I will be better about posting because I like to keep track of my knitting excursions! Yay! ♥

PS. I discovered that I can post my phone pics from my phone! I just email them to the blogger email and voila! They are posted!!! That is so awesome. See the poncho pics below for the (sucessful) trial run.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP