Thursday, August 26, 2004

Mini Sweater

Please excuse my strings.

The beginnings of my minisweater... Posted by Hello


I tried to post these pictures last night. However, having to use my cell phone for an internet connection is less than reliable. Ah well. Here they are now. I'm using TLC Amore like Carrioke did for this Minisweater pattern. I like the color* alot and the yarn is fun to knit. I had to recalculate some numbers, as my gauge was off, but it wasn't anything too major and the sweater is top down so you can adjust the length along the way. Which is what I was trying to do, but I still have a ways to go. It will be cute! I can't wait to finish it. ♥

*The color, Lagoon Print, reminds me of the ocean, the Pacific Ocean... I'm really going to miss California.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP