Friday, September 03, 2004

So much has happened!

This last week has been absolutely insane. I had to finish up my internship at Amgen, pack up and move back to Pittsburgh, unpack, then repack to move up to State College. All in 2 days. But the worst part is that I forgot the power cords to my computer and monitor at home. So I haven't had the internet for the last week!!! I'M GOING INSANE. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am dependent on my computer and the internet. I've missed the internet so badly that I have come to the PSU computer labs to post and check out all the blogs that I haven't been able to read. I have pictures to post and words to write, but unfortunately they will have to wait until next week. I'm going home after the football game to visit and get all the stuff I forgot! Oh well. ♥ I will resume the knitting fun as soon as I can.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP