Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Falling.

I finished Mimi. It's a nice, super soft scarf. Nice and warm even though it's very holey. I like. And what's up with the Azaleas this year in PA? They are all so gorgeous. This picture doesn't do them justice.

Mimi Verylong with Azaleas.

Here is a picture of my family and me at graduation. I was quite sick and very tired. But extremely happy! It was a good time. My whole senior week was a blast. I'm really going to miss certain people.

My family!!! And my funny hat.

I'm off to Europe on Sunday so I have to start packing! I'll be gone for 3 weeks. Valerie and I will be knitting the Stripes Go Round shirt with Elann Esprit while we are in Europe. They'll be our EuroTees. :) I'll try to post something while over there, but it might be hard to find a place to do that.

So ciao, au revoir, auf wiedersehen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and fun trip!

SunGrooveTheory said...

I drifted here from Jayleigh's. I am learning to knit, and really enjoy it. I think your scarf is really pretty, and that's a gorgeous picture. Lovely family.

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP