Friday, October 28, 2005

Flower Baskets.

So... it's Friday night and I'm chilling out at home... Literally. Chilling. My apartment is a tid bit nippy and I'm thinking about turning on the heat. Anyway. I've been knitting here and there. I finished the Soft Seafoam scarf, but I'll wait until I have natural light to take photos. It's so depressing that it's getting dark so early in the evening. Especially when I have to work all day. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to spend sometime outside in the glorious fall weather. Oh, yes... knitting. So I started a Flower Basket Shawl. I had some leftover Koigu and I couldn't let it sit un-utilized so I bought some MORE Koigu to make a shawl. Makes complete sense, no? Needing to buy more Koigu gave me an excuse to visit the knit shops in Chestnut Hill near Philly. I still need to scout out the LYSs around here. I'm going to stripe my FBS ala Charlotte's Web. Hopefully, my math worked out and I'll use up almost all of the Koigu in this pretty little shawl/scarf.

Flower Basket Shawl beginnings.


And I just wanted to include this photo because it's almost Halloween. And there is a pumpkin in the picture. And we are cute.

Carving pumpkins with my Eric.

Unfortunately, we were a little too enthusiastic about carving pumpkins early and they have since wilted and died.... Oh well. They looked really cool while they lasted!!!

Ooooo... spooky.

Happy Halloween!!!

P.S. We did not carve all of those pumpkins. It was a pumkin party. Artists from left to right: Me (Manda), Eric, Christa/Cal, Kaitlin, ... girl who's name I forgot... Beth?, and Sach. We also had warm apple cider and home-made pumpkin pie. Dude. I fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh man, pumpkins rock my socks!
(except that, yes, we were too enthusiastic... next year's party will be Oct 28thish)

Wanna eat lunch outside somewhere tomorrow?

Oh and super cute pic w/ Eric (I took it!)

k, see you at work

~k

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP