Saturday, September 16, 2006

Oh such fun!

I finished the baby sweater!!! Better pictures will be taken tomorrow morning.
Snaps are not that easy to install...
I even sewed in one of my brand-spankin'-new tags! Fresh in the mail today. I LOVE THEM.
Brown and blue... Lovely.
I have started the second MM Sock. Yippee!!!
No SSS here... nosiree.
In other crafty news, I took a watercolor workshop at a local adult learning center. We learned how to paint rocks. It has inspired me to paint more... and buy quality water colors...
Rocks... and some trees.
Finally, designing things from scratch is difficult and involves much ripping and knitting, ripping and knitting. Oy.
It was a nice first attempt and into the frog pond it goes...
Time for bed!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP