Thursday, September 21, 2006

Quickly.

I have been knitting pretty much every night this week and I'll have plenty of time to knit this weekend. I have been working on a couple different things, including the pink cabled bag, and Eric's socks, but I also started something new.
Wavy gravy dude.

This is a Wavy Scarf using the feather and fan stitch made from Silky Wool and Silky Tweed. I love these yarns and I think the colors are awesome. It's for someone else though... a birthday/Christmas gift, I think. Fun!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP