Thursday, August 09, 2007

Oh Hai.

I have been busy and thusly not posting on this here blog. Ah well. Such is life.

Eric moved out to Cali. But he is 3 hours away. So we have been taking turns on the weekends to drive to each other. Last weekend, I went up to see him and we camped in Sequoia. The weather was gorgeous in the mountains. Thank goodness, because it was 107F in the valley. Sweltering!
Waterfall.
Pretty waterfall.

I have been knitting my sister a Swallowtail Shawl. I'm halfway through the second lily o the valley lace pattern. And holy cow is it taking forever. Millions of navy blue loops. The things I do for my sister. :) Pictures of knitting eventually... I've come to realize that it is hard to take good pictures of dark lacey-ness.

OH! And my sister got married. Haha... small detail. It was beautiful and she was stunning. It was an all around good time. Here's a picture... all dolled up for the big event:
DSC_0184.JPG
Bridal Party. Wee!

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP