Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lace Ribbon Begonias

I recently finished my Lace Ribbon scarf. This scarf was a pleasure to knit. The yarn was awesome. This was the first time I had used Claudia Handpainted and it was so soft. The colorway, Begonia, combines my favorite mix of pinks and brown in such a speckaly great way... I love it.

And the pattern, Lace Ribbon Scarf, was perfect! Easily memorized and such a symmetrically pleasing lace... swaying this way and that. It's an instant classic. I love it!

I had a photo shoot to try and capture the pretty little thing...

Begonia Mosaic

DSC_0212.JPG

My lace ribbon scarf even drew an unsolicited compliment from a stranger the first day I wore it! The cashier at the cafeteria said that my scarf was very pretty and I replied that I had made it! She was delightfully impressed and then said the colors were beautiful. Yay! She made my day.

Anyway, Lace Ribbon Begonias is Ravelized here. It feels wonderful to finish something. :) Now on to the next thing...

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP