Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vrrrrrooom...

Yesterday we had a team building event at work. It was at an indoor go-kart race track! Those suckers can go 35mph so it's a pretty good thrill zooming around the track.
DSC_0052.JPG
I'm actually really sore today. I was in a couple "crashes" and my dang bony spine got all bruised up because the seats were not very cushy. Here I am in action:
DSC_0133.JPG
Check out more photos here.

I have been knitting. But it's all gift knitting. I have socks, mittens, hats, sleeves, and facecloths on the needles right now! It's a bit overwhelming, but little by little I'm working through the pile. Only 2 months to Christmas!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP