Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Color!

Here are some pictures of my newest yarn: Lorna Laces Lion & Lamb Happy Valley. This is cool on two levels.

One, I love the sherbet-y rainbow colors.

Two, I am currently in my last semester at Penn State University Park a.k.a. Happy Valley!


Happy Valley.

That picture is currently my desktop background... I have begun knitting the addition that is Clapotis. Such speedy knitting when compared to the tiny gauge of Koigu. Fun!


The Clapotis has begun.

I have actually knit much farther than this picture shows. I have turned the corner and dropped two columns of stitches. The colors pool a bit, I still love them and can't wait to have a new scarf!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh pretty, happy colours again! I hope you don't mind if I use your photo of the happy valley yarn as wallpaper for my desktop. I just love the colours, and best wishes on clapotis. I'm sure it will turn out gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh - love that colorway of the Lorna's. Wow. That's really beautiful for Clapotis. I see from your post today (2/14) that it's turning out just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh - love that colorway of the Lorna's. Wow. That's really beautiful for Clapotis. I see from your post today (2/14) that it's turning out just beautiful!

Amy
http://www.threadedthoughts.com

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP