Monday, February 27, 2006

Hmm...

This weekend was a relaxing one and I took a few pictures of the knitting for posterity. Here we have Jaywalker socker which is actually further along than this photo suggests. I loooooove the colors! LOVE. Pink and brown and purple. Just great. :) The pattern is easy and fun. I have begun the toe decreases, however, and the toe looks funky. It doesn't really fit my toes. I have kinda weird toes, so I might have to improvise. We will see.

Jaywalker socker.

Next is the purple fuzzy thing. I like how it's turning out, but it's really slow to knit and takes a lot of concentration. Especially the rows with beads... But I did buy bamboo needle to use, instead of the super slippy silveralums circulars I was using. Those puppies were too slick for the silky haze.

Purple Haze...


Lacey!

Also, I went to a new (to me) yarn shop. It's called NeedleArts Studio and it was a really cute shop with some nice yarn. Best of all, it's like 10minutes from Eric's house up in Allentown. SO. CLOSE. I don't think I've ever "lived" so close to a yarn shop. There are a couple here in Lansdale that I still have to check out. Anyway, I bought some lovely Elizabeth Lavold Silky Wool there. I love the colors together. I have no idea what to make with them... maybe some fingerless gloves or a hat... Who knows... I'm sure I'll think of something.

Silky wool.

And now, to bed. Because I have to be at work really early tomorrow. *Sigh*

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP