Thursday, March 30, 2006

Divided.

Right now, my knitting focus is divided between a bunch of little projects. I'm starting to get anxious to start something new, but I'd like to actually finish something. I have so many works in progress, it's frustrating.

So anyway, here is a progress picture. Not very exciting. I'm going to try to focus on getting some thing done so that I can start something big, like a sweater, and focus on that. I'm feeling the need for knitting monogomy for some reason.

WIPs lounging together. On the floor. Haha...

I guess that's it for now. Go outside! It's beautiful out there. I went golfing for the first time yesterday. It was only 9 holes and it took forever, but it was pretty fun. I can get a couple really sweet shots, but I have no control or finesse. I suppose that comes with practice. Okey. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP