Monday, June 19, 2006

Far from done.

I have finished the main body of the Bolero. But I am far from done. Miles of ribbing to go. I can't wait to block the body of the sweater because there are some even-ness issues in my knitting... My toes are there in the pictures to stop the back from curling.
Miles of stockinette with interesting shaping.
Also! There are new pictures of my apartment wanna be "Trading Spaces" fun. And I am far from done with my apartment as well. So many boxes still to unpack. Click my flikr badge in the side bar to see. Wee!

P.S. I switched to Haloscan and lost all the previous comments I had... I think. Anyone know how to recover them?

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP