Sunday, June 25, 2006

Smokey Bolero

This weekend has been very productive. I checked a lot of things off of my "ToDo" list: oil change, switch license plates, unpack clothes, go to beach... and finish the Smokey Bolero!!! There was a lot of ends to weave in and a couple seams to sew.
Look at all those ends! I'm reading 1984... that's the book at the top of the picture.
But it was easy enough to do. I blocked this little baby with a nice hot steamy iron and voila!
Front.
Specs:
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cathay Lilac 15
Pattern: Fiery Bolero from Interweave Knits Summer 2005
Needles: US5 & 3
Size: 35" using 5 balls + 4gr of the 6th

Back.
Yay! I really like it. I haven't taken it off since I finished it. Very comfy. I think I'll get a lot of wear out of this FO. It's a great little shoulder warmer over tanks. I had to improvise the number of stitches to pick up around the front and back edges, but it turned out all right. Okey dokey. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP