Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sneak peeks.

So Kaylee left yesterday night on the redeye back to Pittsburgh... I'm sad she's not here. It was great to have company. She even cleaned my apartment!!! Can you believe that? Thanks sista! You can visit anytime!

I have been knitting and the Mountain Man sock is growing. Although it fits the length of my foot, it still has a way to go before the heel turn. Why do guys have such big feet?? I'm still loving the subtle color changes of Trekking XXL. Fun.
Socks! For the man. Haha.
And just a little sneak peek... I finished something tonight... See all the ends I had to weave in? :)
I'm pretty sure my mom is going to like this one.
Have a good night sleep everyone! I know I will.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP