Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wanna start somethin'?

Ahhh! I have startitis!!! Look over to the right. I only have TWO (2!?!) things on the needles... I want to start something new and grand and exciting right now!!! But I really should finish the baby sweater...
Whose idea was it to do stripes and intarsia??? All those ends to weave in.... ugh.

At least the baby sweater is all in one piece now and, more importantly, on one needle. Also, if I have any hope of finishing the Mountain Man Socks by September 1st I have to knit them every waking moment of the day until then. Uh oh.

Oh! and here is a picture of the Dream Swatch on my head.
Pretty turquoise head band. I think the people at the grocery store liked it. Personally, I think it went well with my PJs...

But what is that purple loveliness in the photo with me? It's my "teaching aid." I'm knitting fingerless mitts/wrist warmers with Elaine as her first project. I'm using Rowan Felted Tweed and I love the color!!!
So I guess I did start something new...

But I want to knit lace... must... resist... or a nice cozy sweater... the weather is getting a little cooler. Eeeeek!!!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP