Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm back!

On Monday, I returned home from a vacation in Colorado. Eric and I met in the middle of the country and spent a fun couple of days exploring the Denver area. Here are some pictures from the trip.

Before I left for Denver, I raced to finish the second Warm Swell hat. I made a couple of crazy mistakes on this hat, including losing 8 stitches on the one earflap resulting in one earflap being smaller than the other. Hopefully, you won't be able to tell in the final product.
Stranding
Done with the color work.

The first day in Denver, Eric and I headed up to Fort Collins and visited the New Belgium brewery. It was a fun tour.
I Like Beer.
Goofy mirror.

Then we headed west of Denver to ski at Winter Park... I had to learn how to ski all over again, but it was super fun! Oh and Eric likes his hat! He declares that it is very warm. Success!
Warm Hat.
That's my boy. Mmmhm.

I did finish the second Warm Swell hat on Saturday night... It's blocking now... More pictures to come.
Self Portrait.
Self portrait in the little car mirror.

There were some very beautiful clouds while driving back to Golden, CO.
Cloud Glow.
Beautiful glowing clouds.

On Monday waiting for my plane back to LAX, I started the Swallowtail Shawl.
Beginnings.
Pinned down.

It was a fun vacation, but too short as always. Until next time...

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP