Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm one sick booger.

Ugh. The sore throat that I had been babying for 4 days turned into a full blown head cold on Sunday. I feel like I'm 4 miles underwater; my nose is stingy and leaky and my sinuses feel like they are being squeeeeeezed. Ouch. But that's not what I'm here to blog about. (I am such a whiny sick person... I can't help it!)

I finished Warm Swell! It turned out pretty well. It was sort of fiddly to get the lining and earflaps all figured out. But the wave colorwork, I LOVE. And it's really warm. I wish I would have moved the waves down about 6 rows so that they fell fully inside of the hem, but ooooh well. Here are some pictures!
Siiiiick.
Specs:
Yarn: elann.com Sierra, Bebbie Bliss Cashmerino, knitpicks.com Andean Treasure
Amount: 110grams
Pattern: Swell + mods
Needles: US5
Started: January 21st, 2007
Finished: February 2nd, 2007

Top decreases.
Swirled decreases plus twisty tassel.
Waves.
Warm waves.
Now I'm making another coordinating hat with a different (hopefully smarter) construction. We'll see if it works.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP