Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oh man.

I have become obsessed with a sweater: Thermal from knitty.com.
Obsession.
Obsession.
However, I already have a sweater on the needles that I really want to get finished.
Obstacle.
Obstacle.
So I'm attempting to harness my desire to knit Thermal into determination to finish Urban Aran... As you can see I have cracked slightly and could not stop myself from swatching. Wouldn't you know it, I have gauge on the first try. With yarn from my stash. In one of my fav color combinations: aqua and burgundy. Hmmmm... How long will my resolve last???

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP