Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pink Bangle Bag!

I finished the Pink Bangle Bag!
Pink Bangle Bag.
Specs:
Yarn: Valley Yarns Berkshire in 13 Light Pink
Amount: 200grams
Pattern: self-made (inspired by margaret nicole bags)
Needles: US9
Started: September 2006
Finished: March 2007
Inner Lining.
The knitting for this bag was finished long ago. It was the finishing that took me so long to get around to. Attaching the handles was an experiment in patience. I had to rip out my first couple attempts and I am soooo not handy with a crochet hook. But I managed. I even had Elaine photograph the process of attaching the handle. Maybe I'll make a tutorial??
Satin Bow.
Sewing in the lining took awhile too. But I really like how it finishes the look of the bag. It turned out to be a super cute little purse. I can't wait to use it... Unfortunately, I just bought another purse at Tarzhey that I'm currently in love with, so Miss Pink Bangle Bag will have to wait it's turn in the purse lineup.

In other knitty news, my mom recently finished a Caftan Pullover from Interweave Knits.
Way to go Mom!
A beautiful sweater on my beautiful Mom.
Didn't she do a fabulous job!?!?!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP