Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sleevies!

Hi! Guess what? I finished the sleeves of Urban Aran. :) Yay.
Sleevies.
La la la... sleeves are compleeeete.
Now I need to do the fronts (I'm cardiganizing it like so very many others), the turtle neck, seaming, and then a zipper. Practically done, right? Wait... what's that in the background?
Odds & Ends.
Pile o' knitting paraphernalia.
So somehow, I started Thermal. I couldn't help it. The yarn was sitting there. The Knitter's Handbook was propped open to the tubular cast-on. The needles looked so empty... So I cast-on and knit 3 rows of the twisted rib.
I'm totally going to cast-on for the Urban Aran fronts tonight instead of knitting more on Thermal. Really.
Oh and you can see the Swallowtail Shawl in that picture too. See the crumpled pink thing? Swallowtail has been my take-along knitting so it has been seeing some action too. I'm 12.5 repeats into the budding lace pattern. A couple more and I'm on to the next lace chart. Lace is so fun! Always changing and ever delicate.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP