Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Swallowtail Shawl.

I love knitting lace. It's really absorbing and produces such pretty (if not functional) results. Say hello to my Swallowtail Shawl.
Swallowtail Shawl.
Specs:
Yarn: Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud in Peppermint Heather
Amount: 38grams
Pattern: Swallowtail Shawl IK Fall 2006
Needles: US3
Started: 12 Feb 2007
Finished: 30 April 2007
Now for some fun pictures.

Pins.
I used all of my pins for this little shawl!

Nupps.
Ooooh the nupps. I had to use a US000 to do the p5tog. Pain in the rear.

Lacey Shawl.
My shirt matches the wall.

Point.
The tip of the shawl.

How I'll Probably Wear It.
This is how I'll probably wear it. I think it looks pretty... all frothy and pink. Like a sucking chest wound. HAHAHAHAHA. I crack myself up.

I think this little shawl turned out alright. It was a great take-along project, being so small. And I really enjoyed working with such delicate yarn. I see more lace in my future. Oh yes. :)

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP