Friday, June 15, 2007

Crazy Busy

Ok. So the internet is hooked up at our apartment. Which is really sweet.

However, I have been an extremely busy girl. The last two weekends I went backpacking in Sequoia with Eric and then Yosemite with Elaine. I have great photos from both, but haven't yet had a chance to upload them.

This weekend, I'm driving up to San Jose to go to my cousin's wedding. I'm excited to go and see my family, but I'm so tired.

Plus, I have been playing around on Ravelry... that place is way too much fun. I can feel the obsessive-compulsive facet of my personality bubble to the surface every time I sign on... Must keep track... of everything!!!

Until next time... enjoy this picture of a cupcake...
Cupcake.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP