Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bye Bye Sleeve. Hello Scarf.

I finished my Rippling Waters Scarf. It was a nice easy knit amidst all the packing, moving, and unpacking.
Scarf in a Basket.
Specs:
Yarn: Malibrigo in Bobby Blue
Amount: 1 skein
Pattern: Shifting Sands by Grumperina
Needles: US11
Started: Nov 2006
Finished: 24 Jun 2007
Hi.
Hi Mom... does this post satisfy?
Fish Face.
Kissy fishy... You can see my new drapes hung in the background of this one.

Right now I'm having a fit of fickle. I can't decide what to do!!! With anything!!! So I've decided to get up close and personal with my stash. Go stash shopping, catalogue all the fun yarns I have, and start something new. Ravelry has made this task lots of fun, actually. However, Ravelry also distracts... and conspires... and convinces you to rip perfectly good sleeves in lieu of a cuter version. I have fallen for the shorter sleeve. It makes so much sense... I can't believe I didn't think of it. That Winnie... she's always coming up with the cute mods.

Long Sleeve.
You say goodbye. I say hello.

I also started 2 other projects... but that's news for another day. Good night!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP