Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas Round-up!

Wow! Christmas this year was great! I had an awesome break from work and got to see tons of my favorite people back East that I don't get to see very often. It was also a very productive knit holiday for me! I made: 3 Koolhaas hats, 6 pairs of Fetching, 1 pair of Dashing, 1 My So Called Scarf, 1 Floofy Scarf, 1 My So Called Hat, 1 pair of Roza socks, and 1 pair of Mini Mittens. Yikes!
Christmas Knits 2008
I also snuck in a beaded bracelet for my officemate. Oh! And I printed & framed 8x10 photographs of California as gifts too! It was a crafty homemade Christmas and DANG... that's really satisfying. :)

Now onward and upward to the New Year!!! And a return to selfish knitting. :D
Cuff.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP