Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost in the Silk Garden

I finish some Maine Morning Mitts. I'm loving Silk Garden right now!!!
IMG_0632.JPG
I love the unmatchy matchyness of it all. Gorgeous colors. Yum!

Look I even started a pair for myself. Who can refuse such a cute use for one skein of this stuff?!?
IMG_0634.JPG

I have also been working on Indigo Ripples! I trudged through the stockinette portion and in my excitement to start the lace, I effed it up. Oh well. I'll restart the lace tonight during the Lost premiere. Although, I might be paying more attention to the TV than the skirt, so fixing the lace might be a lost cause... bwahahahaha. GET IT??? LOST cause. Oh I crack myself up.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP