Friday, May 21, 2004

Fiona!


Say hello Fiona! I just finished my cute little Fiona bag using the patterned link on the side bar. It was a very easy to follow pattern. I used Lion Brand Cotton-ease, knit at a very tight gauge with US 4 needles, instead of Misson Cotton. I had the Cotton-ease on hand and I wanted a firm fabric for the bag. I made it a little more colorful than the original pattern; I like the whimsical quality. Such a fun summer bag. I chose the lime green daisy buttons because they seemed to match the colorful theme. I really like it and have been using it as my main purse for the last couple days. She's holding up very well. :) Posted by Hello

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP