Friday, May 21, 2004

hmmm....

I used that Hello thing to post the pictures of my Fiona bag and it was annoying. You can only put one picture per post. It's handy because it resizes and links everything for you, but it's a bit cumbersome. Owell. I'll have to find something else to use. Or just do it myself. Or get a typepad account. Yeah...

Anyway, I wanted to point out a little link on my side bar: the Kate Tank link. I translated it from the Phildar website when it was offered as a free pattern. I took German in High School, which was no help in translating French, but I think it's mostly right. If you want the English .doc, I think you can just right click and Save Target As... If that doesn't work you can email me and I can send it to you. I think there is a Kate Along somewhere out there! Maybe I'll join! Woo!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP