Saturday, May 29, 2004

Perfect Poncho


I have been searching for the perfect poncho pattern, but most of the ones I like are crocheted. That's ok, but I have decided to try and design one for the fun of it. This swatch shows a concept I saw at Lerners NY yesterday. It involves dropping stitches to create the ladders inbetween the stockinette sections. It looked really neat with textured yarn at Lerners. I just did a little swatch with some baby yarn I had leftover. I like the texture, but much planning is still to be done. ♥ Posted by Hello

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP