Thursday, May 27, 2004

For now...


Since I have no new knitting picture, I give you the pretty water lily growing in my boyfriend Mike's pond. :) Things have been crazy for me. I'm going to south CA this summer to intern at Amgen!!! I'm so excited. So I've been jumping through all the hoops that they place in front of me.

Now for knitting news: I have been knitting my Kate tank. I got a bit scared when I got to the decreases but I think I figured it out. I recently finished the back and I'll take a picture tomorrow. There is a yarn sale up in the State College area tomorrow. I wish I could go. But I'm not sure if I'll make it. Bad timing. Anyway. I'm going to go knit the front of my Kate tank. Have a nice day! Posted by Hello

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP