Sunday, January 30, 2005

Woot!

I think I finally figured out the CSS positioning on this layout so that it looks the way I want AND it is readable on all screen resolutions. Woot! I also spiffed up my links and updated the sidebar. Now it accurately describes the projects I'm working on. I fear I have caught a bit of "startitis" so I'm going to concentrate on finishing something. Chances are it will be Clapotis because it is addictive knitting. I'll post pictures soon...

Time to catch some zzzz.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP