Tuesday, January 11, 2005

New look!

Look!!! I redesigned my little corner of the web. I rather like it. I will call it... my blue lady phase. :) I absolutely fell in love with the models on antique sewing patterns! They are all so classy. I wish it was still in-fashion to dress in snappy dresses and pumps. I also happened to find a calendar called Hemlines that has all these retro patterns on them. Here is a link that is a similar style as the calendar I bought (it's from the same company). Anyway take my button! But save you your own server please...



In other (not so surprising news), school is insane. I have a lot going on right now. I have an exam next Tuesday! Already!!! An exam on chemical engineering principles that should have been learned in the last 4 years... It's very comprehensive and I'm very apprehensive about the whole thing. ERK. I will have to dredge into the depths of my brain for this one...

********

I was caught out in a snow storm today on the way home from class. It's amazing how fast it fell. It was very pretty for awhile, but now it's all melting to slush as the temp outside rises. Here is a view out of my window.


Snow!

Good thing I have pretty little GelGem flowers to hold me out until Spring. Okey, time to sleep. A post about knitting tomorrow!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP