Friday, January 14, 2005

Sleevies.

Aaaah. Knitting content ahead. Finally. First is a swatch of the loveliest yarn ever: Koigu PPPM. I knit this swatch on teeny tiny toothpick-like US1 bamboo needles. I thought I was going to snap them in-half the entire time. I am planning on designing some girly gloves with these two hanks of Koigu; something with a picot edge and maybe convertible fingerless gloves/mittens. I ♥ the colors. They are a little more vibrant in real life: purples, olive greens, blue, with zaps of pink and aqua through it. Yum.


Yummy.

And, I started the sleeves of my Cozy Hoodie. I'm going to do them at the same time so that they are exactly the same (with increases ect.) and I don't end up with one really long sleeve. Here is a joke:

Q: Where does the king keep his armies?
A: Up his sleevies!

Haha. Um. Sorry. That came to mind when I was typing about sleeves. Anyway, here is a picture of the things. They have a fold back cuff which is pretty snazzy.


One, two, buckle my shoe.

Off to run errands! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP