Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Cable Hoodie

It was finally cool enough today to put on my warm cozy sweater and take some official FO photos in the sun. :)

Official front of sweater photo.
Sweater Specs:
Pattern: Cabled Hoodie from Patons Street Smart booklet
(same booklet as the Must Have Cardigan)
Yarn: Elann Peruvian Collection Sierra Light Indigo
80% Highland wool, 20% Alpaca
Amt: ~14 50g balls or 1400 m
Needles: US8 & US7
Gauge: 20 sts/26 rows per 4"


Official back of sweater photo.
Yay. This sweater is slightly itchy so I have to wear a long sleeved shirt underneath. It's super warm and comfy though. It'll definitely get some wear this season on cool spring days.
****************
My girly gloves just had a bath to prepare for their official FO photo shoot.

Wet-sheep, smelly gloves: blocking.
Now I have to decide which knitting project to start next... It has to be something spring-y. Hmmm. I'll have to peruse the new spring knitty.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I adore your Cabled Hoodie. The two way zipper is awesome. I learned how to knit this winter and I dearly hope I'll be able to make "cool things" before long.

Anonymous said...

Both your cabled hoodie and your mom's sweater are gorgeous! It must be in the genes :)

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP