Sunday, April 24, 2005

Snow??

I have started another baby sweater for charity. It's made from a skein of cotton that I had bought to make a washcloth, but I think it will get better use as a baby sweater. I think I might run out of this yarn. I may have to get creative with some purple stripes... The variegated yarn is pooling funny, but I don't think the baby will mind.

Pink baby sweater!
I have finally succeeded at starting the Mimi Verylong scarf. It took me 3 tries!!! I think this yarn is cursed. But I like it so far. The yarn is so soft that it needed a simple pattern. So I think this will work out... I hope...

Mimi Verylong...
Rainbow Brite is coming along well. I am almost finished with the second repeat of stripes. And I don't know if I want to stop there or do another repeat. We will see. :)

Crocheting along.
I hope the weather will turn springy again soon! It was snowing here in State College today and I had to break out the warm scarf again! NO TO SNOW. It's going to confuse all the baby leaves!

1 comment:

David Edward said...

wow - my daughter and I were reading your blog and she loves your creations, especially rainbow brite. beautiful stuff, and you are a beautiful person
God bless you

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP