Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Cross-Country Journey

I just wanted to share some pictures from my recent week long drive across the country! I have relocated to Thousand Oaks, California to work for Amgen. I decided to make the long drive and my cross country trip took me through Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, back to Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, and finally California. Eric met me in Denver, CO and accompanied me the rest of the way to CA. We made some amazing stops along the way... the Rocky Mountains, Steamboat Springs, Salt Lake City, Zion National Park, Las Vegas, and Point Dume (Zion National Park being the most amazing). I also got to see family along the way! I stopped in Toledo, OH overnight to visit Grandma, drove to Monroe, MI to have lunch with Aunt Valerie, and stopped out in Kamas, UT to see Aunt Lou, Uncle John, Kathy, Chris, Paul, and Luke. It was an amazing journey and here is a link to some pictures taken along the way. You can view them as a slideshow if you would like by clicking on the link in the upper-right hand corner, but that doesn't allow you to see the captions I painstakingly added... :)

*CLICK ME FOR PICTURES*

Enjoy... I know I did...

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP