Monday, May 29, 2006

Pink Lacey Top

Introducing the Pink Lacey Top.
I really like how it turned out, but I couldn't seem to take a decent picture of the lace. (Sorry for the delay. It's hard to take pictures of yourself...) These few are the best of about 20 pictures I took over the last couple days, however, the bright sun washed out the lace pattern.
The Front.
Specs:
Yarn: Gedifra Korfu
Pattern: Inspired by a free pattern on elann.com
Needles: US7
Lace: Horseshoe lace and gothic arches lace
The Back. Waist shaping is a great thing for a girl with a waist. Go figure... HA.

And here is an arms length shot that shows the yoke lace.
HI! I love you Eric!
Also, I have been painting my new apartment all weekend. I picked really bright colors, but they make me happy. I hope they deliver my furniture soon... Then it will really feel like home... I hope. Go check out the pictures if you are interested.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow, that turned out so great! And it fits you perfectly. I hope you're happy with it :)

kaitl said...

It looks fantastic!
Wish I could see it in person!

Leslie said...

Just found your blog and love it! Very nice work. I'm bookmarking it, even. Good work on the Pink Lacey Top. What's next?

KlutzyJenn said...

This is beautiful.

mandazboy said...

The pink lacey top turned out very nice and it is a custom fit! You look beautiful Mandie.

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP