Monday, May 08, 2006

The journey begins...

Oh my. What a week it has been. I'm in Pittsburgh right now and my parents house and I'm about to embark on a journey across the United States. I'm filled with apprehension and hope and excitement and sadness and I miss so many people already and and and.... I am majorly overwhelmed. This is a huge turning point in my transition to the West Coast and I'm on pins and needles. I would show you pictures of my extremely packed car, but the software to upload photos is not installed on my parents computer. I'll try to add pictures later.

Ooof. My stomach. The butterflies are restless.

In knitting knews... I have started on the border of Kaitlin's shawl. I had an inner argument (too many decisions to make these days) about whether or not to add a border, but I decided that I'd like to have the shawl be a little wider than it currently is and the only way to accomplish that is to add a border. I hope that Kaitlin will agree... because it was a pain in the butt to pick up 500+ stitches around the edge and I'm not changing it now. :) Again, I want to post a picture, but I can't. It doesn't look like much right now anyway. It's all squished on a circular needle and can't be spread out properly.

*insert picture of crumpled pile of beautiful aqua bamboo yarn*

Ok. I have to go drive 2500+ miles. See you in sunny SoCal. Wow. ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to write something yesterday, but it didn't work.

Whatever you think is good with the shawl, is good with me-- you're the knitting expert.

I hope your travels started off well and that it's smooth sailing into CA.

We miss you :)
~k

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP