Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Done!

Tonight (while watching American Idol for the first time this season) I finished the Malabrigo Scarf of Softness. There was only a couple more inches to go so it didn't take long. Just in time for the Southern California sunny weather. *sigh* I'm still going to wear it because the colors make me so happy. This yarn is SO SOFT.
Yay! A scarf!
Specs:
Yarn: Malabrigo in Little Lovely
Pattern: My So-Called Scarf
Needles: US13
Gauge: ??
Close up of the cool stitch pattern.

I also bought more yarn. This Teseo yarn comes in the greatest colors. These cuties will make another scarf. Probably in garter stitch. I know... I know... How many scarves can one girl make??? But the sherbet colors were too much to resist.
Raspberry, orange and strawberry sherbet... mmmmm...

This cool Suede yarn is going to be a spiffy bag. I love this color. I wouldn't have normally bought such pricey yarn for a bag, but at 40% off... I couldn't resist.
Aqua blue, I love you.

I also bought 4 lovely skeins of Cascade 220 to make Forecast. In the yarn store, I thought the fushia quattro color was a great idea. But when I got home I realized that all the cool texture of Forecast would be lost in the crazy 4-colored yarn (color 5012). When I get a chance, I'm going to exchange the skeins for a heathery celery color. I don't know when I'll get a chance though... Because I'm working again. After a month of no work, it's weird to be on a working schedule again. But it's good for me, because I was going insane with loneliness being out here in Thousand Oaks by myself. I also found an apartment! So I'll be moving next weekend. Again. Woo.

P.S. I also finished the pink lacey top. But I couldn't get decent pictures... Tune in next time for more modeling by Mandie...

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP