Tuesday, March 01, 2005

At my fingertips.

I started the mitten flap of my girly gloves. I made a nice picot edge, picked up stitches across the back of the glove, joined in the round, and went to town. But it just wasn't meant to be. I wasn't feeling the "this is going to be cool" vibe as I was knitting. So I re-thought the idea of the gloves. They don't want to be practical and useful. They want to be dainty and fun. So I ripped the mitten bugger out.

The beginning... and end of the mitten flap.

The good thing: fingertips are quick and easy. The bad part: if I would have figured this out a week ago, the first glove would be done and the second one would be on its way.

Four fingertips to go...

Yay for swirly girly gloves that have finally figured out what they want to be!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP