Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Self control.

Ay. I'm so close to finishing my gloves AND my sweater. The gloves only need a thumb. This will be quick and painless. However, the cabled hoodie is in time-out right now.

I seamed the whole thing last weekend and was optimistic that I could get it done. But then the zipper threw me a curveball. Dude, those things are finicky to install. I tried myself using my mom's sewing machine, but that was disastrous. All stretched out and misaligned and WRONG. Then my mom had a go at it, but no dice. *sigh* So I will attempt to handsew the blasted thing in. I will persevere. Hopefully, nice finished object pictures soon so that I can start something new. My self control has been amazing. I really want to start a Flower Basket Shawl. I will use this to motivate myself towards zipper victory. Hopefully...

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP